Sunday, May 1, 2011

Currently Loving {Royalty and Photos}

What a fantastic week! Here are my top five wonderful things I have discovered (or re-discovered) this week:


1. FxCamera: I have secretly been extremely jealous of all of my iPhone friends who are able to use the Toy Camera feature on their photos. The vintage look of modern-day photos is incredibly striking and I have been looking for an Android app that would allow me to do this. I finally found FxCamera that allows me to do Toy Cam, Fisheye, and even an Andy Warhol special effect.

2. Chromeo: Thank you for contributing to my spring dance parties.

3. Royalty: I know all of us bloggers cannot stop raving about the royal wedding last friday, but it really was like watching a fairy tale come to life. And not to worry, there's always Harry.

4. Double Rings: First skeptical about having my fingers attached to one another, I finally stepped up, got my own, and am really becoming a fan.

5. Nike Free Run:
Feeling a little under the weather this week, I dressed down a little more than I usually do and rocked this babies quite a bit. OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment