Monday, May 16, 2011

Currently Loving {Magazines, Magazines, and More Magazines}

This week, I have somehow found a obsession for magazines, what's new! But a few of my new favorites currently are:
Anthropologie's May 2011 Catalog: They have done it once again, great European scenery, fabulous interiors as usual. It's like looking at a work of art.
Wedding Magazines: I promise, I am NOT engaged! But my blonde best friend Caity Dietz got engaged last weekend! Reading through The Knot and some of the other popular publications was the best way to kill an afternoon today.
Rue Magazine: New to the press, Rue Magazine is the best combination of lifestyle, design, and fashion. It has definitely been on my reader list the past year.

What's your favorite magazine you're currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment