Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Accessorize, Why Don't You!

I seem to go in phases of what my style is, classic, bohemian (with a twist, as my friend likes to say), or preppy. But despite all the changes that may be occurring when it comes to my wardrobe, one thing will remain the same. You can never have enough accessories! And now that spring is here, my hair no longer sits like a mop on my head in rainy Seattle, there are a few accessorizes that I have to rave about this season:
1. Mix and Match Stones
It is so easy to throw on a turquoise ring but why not add some other stones with it. Bring pops of color to an outfit. Dress it up or dress it down.
2. Head Scarves
It may be my love for hiding some frizz on a rainy Seattle day but I love the look of a headscarf right now. I feel like I would see a lot of these on a beach in the 1960's.
3. Anything and Everything Tangerine
I am probably one of very few humans whose favorite color is tangerine orange. Although I grew up having an orange accessory everywhere in sight, I never thought I would see it as a style trend.

What's your favorite accessory for spring?

Image: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment