Thursday, March 24, 2011

Well Here We Go Again...

Blogging is an addiction.

As I often say, "I can never have enough" when it comes to new clothes or especially shoes. I think the same thing goes for blogs. I have been blogging for quite awhile now. Both in my professional life and on rainy day lemon drop, where I have been attempting to update Seattleites on the hips and happenings of the Emerald City Happy Hours. But, I felt that something was missing in my blogging life.

Everyday Wondrous has been a project I have thought of for quite awhile now. A place for me to share my thoughts, cool finds, and the simply wonderful pleasures of life.


I am excited to share 1 wonderful thing a day, (well, almost everyday) with anyone who may seem to care!

Image: The Wheatfield by Katie Daisy


No comments:

Post a Comment