Monday, March 28, 2011

A Greasy Fast Food Comparison: Dicks vs. Dicks

I spent the weekend on the other side of the state in Spokane having serious girl time with two of my best friends. It was on our Spokane bucket list that weekend to try Dick's Drive-In, Spokane style.

Although many of my east side friends love Dick's, I personally thought it was disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Dicks Drive-In in Seattle, and when I mean LOVE, I truly mean LOVE. But the Spokane edition was just not cutting it for me. I have some visual comparisons:

Seattle

Spokane

Seattle To-Go Bag

Spokane To-Go Bag: Notice the emphasis on the grease.

Seattle Fries

Horrible picture but Spokane fries. Pretty much the same thing and the death of me.

Seattle Cheeseburger.

Spokane Cheeseburger: Notice the patty to bun ratio.

Overall, I wouldn't say I would go back to the Spokane Dick's but it was worth exploring. Now, I am hungry and want French Fries...great.


No comments:

Post a Comment